—Serving Sarnia/Lambton Since 2002 —–
—Computer Repair and Electronic Recycling Business—
We work for you.
We provide responsible solutions that fit your specific requirements.
New and Used Sales
Tailored Buying Process
- Identify your needs
- How much do you want to spend ?
- Source the solution tailored to you
Pre-Owned is Better Value
- Savings of up to 70 % of new price
- Avoids “value lines” that do not provide good value
- High quality products designed to last
- used cables $5 and up
- Most cables kept in stock
- Network cables – any length
- We only sell new batteries
- often better than originals
Repairs and Service
Virus / Spyware Removal
- improve performance
- security of your personal information
- stop the sending of unwanted emails
Laptop Screen Repalcements
- starting at $75
- Much less expensive than replacing your laptop
- larger hard drive
- more memory
- better video
- new case
- quieter system
- All you need is an internet connection
- Assistance without leaving your desk
- We see what you see
- Faster problem resolution
- Payment by credit card
- Electrical or electronic items
- Computers, laptops
- Monitors, TVs
- Stereos, radios, speakers
- Cell Phones
- Cabling, wires
- Printers and accessories
- Anything containing refrigerant
- Light bulbs
- Smoke Detectors
- Bio-Hazardous Items
Why Digital Friends Is Different
- Reduce, then Re-Use, then Recycle
- We Re-Use whenever possible
- Qualified and knowledgeable staff
- locally owned and operated
- Fully self-sustaining, not reliant on outside funding
Security of Information
- Data is erased from hard disk drives in accordance with national standards
- Facility is monitored by video surveilance
- Qualified staff
About Digital Friends Inc
Digital Friends was established in Sarnia, ON in April of 2002 to provide world-class computer support to smaller businesses in the Sarnia area.
Shortly after we opened, the recycling arm of the business was established. We were not comfortable sending end-of-life computers to the landfill.
Digital Friends has continued rapid growth by listening to our customers’ requirements, and our business continues to evolve.
Today our business has three main elements — Retail Sales of new and used equipment, Computer Service, and Electrical and Electronic Recycling.
The retail store and showroom have been newly renovated with completion targeted by year end of 2015. This provides much more space and a much larger range of products and parts. We have a range of laptops and desktops in stock, a large variety of computer and power cables, computer parts and accessories, laser printers, and laptop parts. We have been listening to our customers — and part of this new showroom is self-serve laptop parts —- and a desk to test before you leave.
Service continues to be an even larger part of why Digital Friends Inc stands apart from many others. Both owners are technicians with international experience. We have worked on a wide range of computers and equipment. We are experienced in multi-site office environments spanning the globe, and also in shop floor production environments. We are well versed and support Microsoft, Apple, Android, Linux, Novell, UNIX, Cisco, DOS, and ChromeOS. When practical, we prefer to support our customers remotely. Secure remote connections allow us to offer service to customers much faster than the traditional service call or the customer bringing their equipment to our repair shop.
Digital Friends Inc is one of the pioneers in the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment pre-dating the Ontario Electronic Stewardship or OES by six years. We accept any electrical or electronic materials with the exception of light bulbs, smoke detectors, anything containing refrigerant, and anything containing bio-hazards. Digital Friends strive to maintain a free disposal service for all e-waste. This is becoming more and more difficult to accomplish as more material continues to move directly to the Toronto area effectively bypassing the locally owned and operated businesses in Sarnia-Lambton.
Digital Friends Inc is proud to be part of the Sarnia-Lambton community. We encourage everyone to shop locally, recycle locally, and support our local economy.